Sometimes I feel like I am speeding towards a fork in the road, and in order to keep up my speed I have to know where I am going so that when the option comes along, I just roll with it. I feel like I am not supposed to slow down and ponder about it. With the program ( Which is English Literature and Languages with hopefully an Art double major) I am going into next year…It can take me plenty of places…such as:
- Childrens book illustrator and writer ( I have some Manuscripts for dr seuss like stories!)
- HALLMARK CARD DESIGNER AND WRITER ( dont ask me why, but I have always thought that would be fun)
- An English Teacher in a foreign country
- An art currator
- Publishing (not childrens) author
- an art teacher
- A KINDYGARTEN TEACHER! (Nap time anyone?)
- Or maybe an astronaut….?
Those are just some options I have thought of . I’m not sure if I will end up doing any of those…. Hey I might just join the circus.
I still have some mapping to do!
Stay O-ptimal? ( ARE YOU FEELING YOPTIMAL TODAY?)