Day 1: A picture of yourself with fifteen facts.
1. My name is Mazie. And I’m named after my great great great great grandfathers first marriages set of twins (Mazie & Daisy). Mazie died when she was 8 of pneumonia.
2. This puppy is named Harley! It belongs to Marinus’ mother!
3. It’s very likely that I will steal him some day. Best cuddle buddy ever.
4. I’m 20 years old.
5. This picture was taken 2 hours before my first ever poetry slam.
6. It was pretty terrifying, I read my poem “Paranoid” which you can find HERE!
7. Ironically enough, reading at that slam set me spiralling into a semi anxiety attack.
8. This is the first Marinus had ever seen me read to a crowd!
9. I didn’t make it to the second round, but I’m grateful that I was invited to an event where some of Niagara’s best poets have been showcased.
10. After looking at this photo, I feel like I have to change my hair or something. I’m so bored with my appearance.
11. Harley is 3 months old in this photo.
12. This photo was taken on my boyfriends phone.
13. Before he took this photo, I was trying for hours to get a good picture of me with this puppy, but he just doesn’t stop moving!
14. At the time that this photo was taken, I briefly recall thinking about playing Nino Kuni again! (Which we finally started playing last weekend!)
15. This was the 3rd weekend in a row that I got to see my lovely boyfriend! ❤