Happy New Years you beautiful humans! Hope you had a wonderful and safe first day of the new year!
I am way to excited for this post that I’m just going to hop right to it.
( its less sparkly in real life, but….photoshop is a thing!)
- Get my G- License
- Get my Wisdom Teeth removed
- Work in Alberta for the Summer
- Purge/Donate possessions
- Play a show with Alex (Red Sun Radio)
- Save up/ Move out
- Learn to write in Runes
- STAY IN SCHOOL FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Blogging/ Online Pressence:
- Clean Up, Organize TheseLittlePieces
- Organize youtube channel
- Photo an hour – once a month
- Project 365 (1 picture of myself every day for a year to see change)
- Clean up computer/ hard drive/ phone/ instagram/ blogs. (Clean Slate)
- Publish The Place for the out of place
- Do NaNoWriMo again
- Camp NaNoWriMo
- 365 haiku
- write the collection of poetry
- Find a writing job in my field!
- review 12 new albums
- review my top 5 best, top 5 worst movies
- Write 7 columns to store for Year 2 Journalism
- Find Confidence
- Yoga/Meditation every other day
- Gym 3 times a week
- Create a vision board
- Go for more walks
- Don’t buy books for the year of 2014 (read what you have/ library/borrow) (THIS IS BECAUSE I HAVE WAY TOOOOO MANY BOOKS I HAVEN’T EVEN OPENED YET.
- Drink 6 glasses of water a day
Well folks! There you have it! 2014 to do list! Lets see where this year takes me!
Post/Share links to your to do lists and goals for the new year!