(Well….obviously cats are always important but that is not the point)
Hey Pieces, it’s been a while!
I’ve been doing a whole lot of living lately and I think that is why I am having a hard time keeping up with my blog plans. I have however been keeping up with my life things, and school things. The assignments have the tendency of piling up but I have been staying on top of it. But at one point during the storm of assignments and the new apartment life responsibilities, I had to stop and think about what is actually important to me and what I should actually be using my energy on.
More often than not I find myself stressing about things that barely matter, and things that will eventually just take care of themselves. I have to remind myself to calm down and to switch my attention to something more important so I have decided to create a recall list of sorts… about what is ALWAYS important.
Mazie’s list of things that are important ALL THE TIME:
– Is what you’re doing/ about to do going to make you happier?
– Do the people you hang out with your happiness in mind?
– Are you happier today than you were yesterday? If not, what will you do to change it?
– When was the last time you called just to talk?
– Do you know how your family is doing at this very moment?
– How can you bring happiness into their lives at this very second?
– How are your friends lives going?
– What is important to them at this moment?
– Do they make you feel loved and happy? If not, why are they your friend?
– How can you make their lives better?
– Do you feel loved? Who makes you feel loved and cared for?
– Who do you love?
– How often do you tell them that you love them?
– What other ways can you let them know you love them?
– Can you change someone’s life today?
– Are you going in the direction you want to?
– Where do you hope to be 5 years from now, and what can you do now to make sure you get there?
Well folks, there you have it. Things that are always important and questions to ask yourself so that you can find those things when you are unsure. I hope this list helps you in your times of confusion like it helps me.
Let me know what’s important to you in the comments below!
Stay calm Cool Cats, Everything is going to be great!