Sorry for the delay on the Day 3-5 for my NaNo Prep posts, I have had a lot of writing to do for the paper and what not and yesterday I got to go to Hamilton Comic Con and meet all kinds of beautiful people and celebrities! So stay tuned for a post on that for sure, but just letting you know that I will get back on track if not today then sometime early this week.
In other super exciting news, I HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR “The One Lovely Blog” Award!!
I am so excited! it’s been a while since I won an award for TLP so this just makes me feel so wonderful!
So here are the things that I need to do after being nominated:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other people for the award and notify them that they’ve been nominated.
So first, thank you so so so so much Christina Guarino! ❤ This means so much!
Here are my 7 things!!
1. I want to move to Iceland some day and write about culture and life and wellness.
2. I want to write canon novels, cult classics I want to write to be read.
3. I am a Municipal Liaison for NaNoWriMo this year for Niagara
4. I’ve been thinking about taking up more photography again (but a creative hobby instead of work)
5. I have never ever been so entirely in love before, and Steven makes me the happiest girl in the whole world
6. We will be getting our own place mid-2015 :3
7. I have plans to write a course on journalling for wellness and growth.
(and just because its an even number) 8. I am borderline OCD, not so much the stigma, but mostly the order and mess thing… everything is super specific. FUN FACT!!
And behold, my nominees!
These are all amazing blogs that inspire me to stay creative, stay loving and to stay motivated!
So thank you to everyone and make sure to link me your posts so I can make sure to read them!