Happy New Years pieces! HAPPY 2015!!
Words cannot describe how excited I am to see where this year takes me and there is so much more I want to talk about! I went and scoured through pinterest and found the perfect prompts! So here we go! (I encourage you to also take the time to recap and set goals. I do it multiple times a year)
1. I met Steven
2.Fell in love with Steve
3. Moved into our apartment
4. Met Sam and Cory
5. Met Lou Ferrigno
6. Met GARRETT WANG
7. Lost two bad friends! (T’was a good thing)
8. Started my placement with Sprint Shack
9. Stats on this blog sky rocketed out of no where!
10. Was an NaNoWriMo ML for the first time and loved it!
1. Didn’t get to go to as many conventions as I wanted to!
2. Marks were not as high as I wanted them to be!
3. Didn’t start my youtube channel
4. Didn’t hit 9k views (I’m fine with it!)
5. Didn’t finish my novel, or get any editing done
6. Didn’t get to spend the whole year with Asia 😦
7. Didn’t get my filofax in the mail in time
8. Didn’t meet Bill Murray at TIFF
9. Didn’t save any money (life got in the way!)
10. Didn’t get my wisdom teeth out, which means I have 4 months to do it! 😦
3 Game Changers:
2. This apartment
3. Not going to Alberta
2. My writing and school
3. Self Loving
3 Things I Forgot:
1. Wisdom Teeth
2. Review Writing
This shows me that it was far easier to find highlights in my year than it was to find disappointments, it took me 3 times longer to find bad things so I guess my focus on positivity was well remembered. For 2015 I hope to carry all those focuses with me and find a few more!
A bad habit to break: Biting my nails, and not flossing! I’m going to floss two times a day!
New skill to learn: I want to learn how to graphically design planner pages and different things like that, I have all the skills outlining that but haven’t combined them yet!
Person I hope to be like: Probably Steve’s Nanny! Her name is Catherine, she is one of the most sweet, artistic and positive people I have ever met, and she is such a sweet human being!
A good deed: I want to start gifting for the hell of it, or letter writing, no occasion needed just giving! I also want to do more volunteer work!
Place I’d like to visit: My Nana’s cottage in Parry Sound/Midland area!
Book I want to read: The Happiness Project By Gretchen Rubin
Letters I’m going to write: I want a few more pen pals, I’m just too shy to ask, but I will also write letter to Steve and my closer friends and mom as well!
Food to try: I’d love to start crockpotting, I really think that could be fun to try!
I’m going to be better at…. saying thank you, and showing gratitude and simplifying my life.
AND THATS THE END OF THIS REFLECTION! 🙂 It’s just getting me more and more excited that it is 2015! My next post will be coming up in an hour and it will be my official 2015 To Do List! You all know how much I love listing! 🙂 It sure is a hefty one!
Hope you have a safe new years! Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do! ;3