I do this thing every year, where I write out a list of things that I know that I would never do…unless there were on a list of things for me to do in a years time…. Please be aware that this is unlike other resolution lists that include “fall in love” or “watch THE WHOLE SERIES OF THE OC” …. I say nay nay! This is not a list of resolutions, but a list of things to do, to explore, to experience…..shall we begin?
- Finish crocheting a blanket
- Write “A Place for the Out of Place” Wrote it for NaNoWriMo!
- DO MORE POETRY SLAMS I did a few while I was living in London and a few back in Niagara
- Sell something that I’ve made. I sold a couple of the hand bound notebooks that I made over the holidays!
- Self Publish/ Or have something published. I had a bunch of poems published this year!
- Start a pressed leaf or flower collection.
- Read 60 books.
- Complete NanoWrimo YAY!!
- Go to one concert, off of the concert bucket list. Mumford and Sons and Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
- Get a mandolin, and learn how to play it. Bought it, learned it, sold it!
- 30 Day Yoga Challenge
- Start College Journalism @ Niagara College!
- Go on a Road Trip Sudbury
- Go to a Convention FAN EXPO
- Go for a hike, somewhere you haven’t gone before Beamer
- Host Local Environmental Clean Ups
- Hike Balls Falls
- Go to the Butterfly Conservatory
If I add anything to it, I will write the dates of edits and such! ❤