Here is my 2015 list of things to do! Last years was fairly successful and this one will be too!
My resolutions are: Drink 8 glasses of water a day, and to write 500 words EVERY DAY! (Write Chain)
- One Word Challenge
- Start and finish my wreck this journal
- Love letters to Steven
- Candle making
- Photo-a-day challenge (Couple months to try it out?)
- 30 day writing challenge
- Expirement with my photography
- Instax project of some sort
- FINISH & EDIT Dust
- Learn to sew
- NaNoWriMo and Camp NaNoWriMo
- Sketch and paint more
- Build my professional portfolio
- Simplify my life
- Organize the blog/new youtube channel
- Do make up reviews and how to’s
- Vlog challenge
- Find a paid writing job
- Keep up with my planner!
- Sell my photography (somehow)
- Practice neater handwriting, write by hand more!
- Write a life plan
- Start a filing system
- Start my journal, keep private things private. Don’t blog EVERYTHING
- Have a No- Spend Month
- Find a new apartment
- No Dairy/ No Gluten for a month
- 7 Day Phone Detox
- A walk a day in May
- A month of gratitude
- Get healthy
- Get our cat!
- Collect art for the new place!
- Art in the park with Sam!
- Get adventurous with cooking
- Save money for the new place.
Inspire and Explore:
- Pick 5 Pen Pals
- Geocaching treasure hunt
- 2015 Reading Challenge
- Go to the Zoo! See the Pandas!
- Bee and Puppy Cat Cosplay
- Butterfly Conservatory
- Go apple picking
- Find a subscription box I don’t hate!