If I were a list, I would be that empty check box beside a task…I need to work on this!
Okay so its 2011, and just assuming that it is the end of the world I guess I have a whole bunch of stuff to do before Christmas this year. Hi ho hi ho its off to..list writing I go!
NOTE: THERE IS NOT A LIMIT ON HOW MANY ITEMS I WRITE ON THE LIST AND I WILL PROBABLY BE ADDING THINGS ON AS I GO!
Here I go.
- Finish writing your collection of poetry.
- Finish your collection of short “Tim Burton” inspired fairytales.
Save money for University. You have been accepted to all three of your choices for University. NOW CHOOSE ONE!BROCK Write letters to Sylv 
- Actually learn how to knit!
Finish your Philosphy online course. Minimize belonging to packable proportions….STOP HOARDING. Write everyday. doesnt matter what it is or where it is. Just write. Try to like my job. Find a new job. Try camping! Learn how to drive. Get my G2. Drink on my 19th birthday, but don’t get crazy drunk.
- Watch all the movies Jeff has told me to watch, because I love Jeff, and his opinion on this matters<3
See Bright Eyes in concert.March 13/2011 (best day of the year!)
- Mail something into Post Secret.
Go visit my highschool. What am I going to do with my life after University? PLAN!Don’t need to know that yetttt!
- Wreck this Journal, and document it!
SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES JEFF TO FIND THIS BLOG.(JEFF IF YOU SEE THIS YOU HAVE TO CALL ME RIGHT NOW SO THAT I CAN MARK IT OFF THE LIST)FEBRUARY 22 2011, he found it Paint my room. (this is scratched off because I am not doing it because I have to buy a university education!) Doodle for fun, not just for a showcase. and send it in. Write a list of creative prompts, collect them from different sites….then conqure. Vegetarian for a week. Pull one all-nighter a month (It usually happens any ways)2/12 Win a contest. Get up to 1000 tweets. (But don’t be an overwhelming twit)
- Write a collection about one character. Its hard to do but Tim Burton did it.
Find the perfect group of writers to write with, collaborate with! (I’LL FIND YOU DONT YOU WORRY!) clean up itunes! its bad news bears!
- Write a list of things I love about Jeff, writing one new thing a day
- Don’t complain about anything for a week
- Stop swearing for a month
- Make a list of 101 quotes that inspire me
- Write a love letter
- Write my name in sand
Learn to write Haiku’s, and then write 10. [10/10]
- Go to the zoo
- Improve my posture
- Do yoga
- Do the day in the life photo challenge
Learn Calligraphy Buy a moleskin, even though they are gross expensive.